How do I create an email design in Photoshop?
Before You Begin: You will need Photoshop and a basic skill level.
- Set up a Photoshop document. Start with 980 pixels wide x 1500 pixels high at 150 dpi.
- Place your image(s)
- Add your text.
- Slice it up!
- Save out your images.
- Build the email in your control panel.
- Finish it up.
How do I email from Photoshop?
Share photos as email attachments
- Select photos that you want to share.
- Select Share > Email.
- If your images are in a format other than JPEG and you want to mail them as JPEG images, select Convert Photos to JPEGs.
- Choose an option from the Maximum Photo Size menu, and use the Quality slider to adjust image resolution.
What size should an email template be in Photoshop?
One of the best practices in email template design is to have a maximum template width of 800px or 600px. For the mobile layout, the width shall reduce to ~320px.
What is the best size for email newsletter?
Ideally, the length of your newsletter should be between 1,500 to 3,000 px. And, you should include all the important information between the first 350 to 500 px. We’re just saying this because humans have a short attention span.
Does Adobe offer website hosting?
Adobe Muse CC allows you to publish your temporary website on the Adobe hosting platform at no charge during the trial period.
How do I send a project in Photoshop?
In Photoshop, select File > Share. Alternatively, click the icon in the options bar. In the Share panel, choose whether you want to share the full-sized asset or a smaller version of it. If you choose to share the smaller version, Photoshop scales down the document such that its longer edge is 1200 px long.
How do I compress a Photoshop File for email?
8 Tips to reduce PSD file size without quality loss
- Tip 1. Put a solid white layer on top.
- Tip 2. Only keep the essentials.
- Tip 4. Apply layer masks.
- Tip 5. Crop oversized layers to document bounds.
- Tip 6. Rasterize smart objects.
- Tip 7. Use adjustment layers.
- Tip 8. Delete the path / alpha channel.