How do I connect to WhatsApp web?
To log in to WhatsApp on WhatsApp Web, WhatsApp Desktop, or Portal, you need to use your phone to scan the QR code.
- Open WhatsApp on your phone. Android: Tap More options . iPhone: Go to WhatsApp Settings.
- Tap Linked Devices.
- Use your phone to scan the QR code on your computer or Portal.
- If prompted, tap or select Done.
How use WhatsApp web in Mobile?
Step 1: On Android phones, launch WhatsApp and select the three dots at the upper right from the Chat pane. Step 2: Select Linked devices and then select Link a device. Step 3: Hold your phone up to the QR code on your computer to pair it. Step 4: Your smartphone account is now linked to the web version of the app.
How can I use WhatsApp web QR code?
Scan a WhatsApp QR code
- Open WhatsApp > tap More options > Settings.
- Tap the QR icon displayed next to your name.
- Tap SCAN CODE.
- Hold your device over the QR code to scan.
- Tap ADD.
Is WhatsApp web online?
WhatsApp Web is a free version of the famous chat/messaging app WhatsApp that will allow you to chat with your contacts from your computer browser. You can install it on any browser – except Internet Explorer.
How do I open WhatsApp web in Chrome?
To connect your web browser to your WhatsApp client, simply open https://web.whatsapp.com in your Google Chrome browser. You will see a QR code — scan the code inside of WhatsApp, and you’re ready to go. You have now paired WhatsApp on your phone with the WhatsApp web client.
How can I open WhatsApp in PC?
Here’s how to view WhatsApp in a web browser:
- Open your PC, laptop or tablet browser and head to web.whatsapp.com.
- On an Android phone open WhatsApp, tap the three dots at the top right and choose WhatsApp web.
- On an iPhone start WhatsApp, tap the settings icon at the bottom left and choose WhatsApp web/desktop.
Can 2 phones use same WhatsApp?
WhatsApp officially doesn’t allow users to use one account on two smartphones at the same time due to security reasons.
Can I access WhatsApp without my phone?
You can access your WhatsApp account on your PC by downloading and installing the desktop software or by simply pairing your Android/iOS phone with WhatsApp Web on the desktop.
Does WhatsApp web work when phone is far away?
The WhatsApp web client uses your phone to connect and send messages – in a sense, everything is mirrored. Your web session stays active as long as your phone has a connection to the internet.