How do I connect to OBDLink LX Bluetooth?
- Plug LX Bluetooth into the diagnostic link.
- connector (DLC)
- Turn ignition to Key On, Engine Off.
- Open ‘Settings’ app, and enable.
- Press the ‘Connect’ button on LX.
- Tap ‘OBDLink LX’ to pair the device.
What is a OBDLink device?
OBDLink MX+ is a one-of-a-kind wireless OBD adapter that transforms any iPhone, iPad, or Android device into a professional-grade diagnostic scan tool, trip computer, and real-time performance monitor capable of accessing manufacturer-specific vehicle data.
How do I connect my OBDLink MX Bluetooth to my Iphone?
Launch your preferred OBD app, and open the connection. Tap ‘Settings’, ‘OBD2 Adapter Settings’, ‘Choose Bluetooth Device’, ‘OBDLink MX’. Return to the Torque home screen. Once the connection is established, the ‘BT’ LED will turn on solid and you should see vehicle data.
How do I connect OBDLink to my computer?
OBDLink Windows Quick Start Guide
- Step 1: Enable Bluetooth on your Windows PC, Laptop, or Tablet.
- Step 2: Locate the OBD-II diagnostic connector in your vehicle.
- Step 3: Plug OBDLink into your diagnostic connector.
- Step 4: Turn ignition key to the ‘ON’ position.
- Step 5: Make OBDLink discoverable.
Does OBDLink LX work with Iphone?
Works on smart phones, tablets, & PC’s – Turn your Android or Window smart phone, tablet, laptop, or PC into a sophisticated diagnostics tool and performance monitor. (Note: Not compatible with Apple iOS products).
How do I use OBDLink?
OBDLink MX+ User Guide
- 1 OBDLink MX+ User Guide.
- 2 1. Get the OBDLink app.
- 3 2. Plug MX+ into the OBD port.
- 4 3. Turn the ignition to the “Key On, Engine Off” position.
- 5 4. Push the “Pair” button and select OBDLink MX+ in Bluetooth settings.
- 6 5. Tap “Connect” in the OBDLink app.
- 7 Enhanced OEM Add-Ons.
- 8 Troubleshooting.
What can I do with OBDLink?
OBDLink MX Bluetooth is an easy-to-use, inexpensive, hacker-proof, lightning-fast Bluetooth OBD adapter that can turn your smart phone, tablet, laptop, or netbook into a sophisticated diagnostic scan tool, trip computer, and real-time performance monitor.
How do I connect my Iphone to OBDLink?
Turn ignition on Make sure ‘Bluetooth’ is enabled, then tap ‘Bluetooth settings’. The ‘BT’ LED will switch to a fast blink. Press the ‘Connect’ button on OBDLink MX.