How do I change the template in PowerPoint 2010?
Click File menu to bring up Backstage view, as shown in Figure 2. From the File menu choose the Save As option, see Figure 2 again. This brings up the Save As dialog box, as shown in Figure 3. Within the Save As dialog box, select PowerPoint Template (*.
How do I change an existing PowerPoint template?
- Open your existing presentation.
- Go to the Design tab, and the theme ribbon (the ribbon on the left).
- Hover over the ribbon and watch for the down arrow to appear.
- Click the down arrow.
- Click “Browse for themes…”
- Navigate to your template file.
- Select the file.
How do I change a template in PowerPoint to another template?
How to convert your PowerPoint Presentation to a new template
- Select and download the correct PowerPoint template.
- Open that template by double clicking on it.
- You will then see a thumbnail image of all of the slide masters available in the template; at the very bottom, select “Reuse Slides.”
How do I insert a template in PowerPoint 2010?
- Open the template (the . potx file) in PowerPoint 2010.
- Click File and then click Save As.
- In Save as type, select PowerPoint Template (*. potx) if it is not already selected.
- Click Save to install the .potx file in the Templates folder—Microsoft’s default. location for storing templates.
How do I remove a template from PowerPoint?
Go to View > Slide Master and look at each master and layout and try to delete the logo. Then apply one of the Microsoft designs.
How do I convert an old PowerPoint to a new one?
Convert your presentation to a later version of PowerPoint
- In PowerPoint, open the presentation that you want to convert to the most recent PowerPoint format.
- Click the File > Info.
- Next to Compatibility Mode, click Convert., and then click Save in the Save As dialog box.