How do I change the size of my view in Outlook?
Use the Zoom control at the right, bottom of the Outlook window….When you compose, reply, or forward an email there is also a new option for setting the zoom preference.
- Compose a New Email.
- Select Format Text > Zoom.
- Set the Zoom to 100% (or your preferred percentage) and select OK.
How do I change my Outlook view back to normal?
To correct this action, reset the view settings of all Outlook folders back to the default setting by launching Outlook with the cleanviews switch.
- Ensure Outlook is closed.
- From the Run command (Windows Key + R), type outlook.exe /cleanviews and click OK.
- Outlook will open and all view settings will be set to default.
Why is my Outlook view so small?
Open any Outlook email message and click on the Reply button. In the main menu, click on the Format > Zoom menu options. Change the Zoom setting to 100% (or whatever size you prefer) and click on the OK button.
How do I zoom in Outlook 2010?
In Outlook 2010 and 2013, the Zoom button is on the Message tab when composing (or reading) a message.
- Open a new message.
- Click the Zoom button on the ribbon.
- Change the zoom to the desired level.
- Close the message.
- Click new message (or reply) and the zoom should be the desired level.
How do I adjust the zoom in Outlook?
- Open Outlook and sign in to your account.
- In the upper-left corner, click the File tab.
- In the navigation menu, click Info then scroll down and click Manage Add-ins. Outlook will open a browser to manage your add-ins.
- In the Add-Ins for Outlook window, search for Zoom for Outlook and click Add.
How do I make the font in Outlook bigger?
from the View tab, in the Current View group, choose View Settings;
- click Other Settings.
- click the Row Font button.
- choose the font style and size you want and click OK.
How do I change the font size of a view?
Create, change, or customize a view. 1 Select View > View Settings. 2 Select Other Settings in the Advanced View Settings box. 3 Select Column Font or Row Font. 4 Select the font, font style, and size you want, then click OK three times to save your settings and apply your changes. Note: If you only want to
How do I change the current view in Outlook 2016?
In Contacts, Tasks, and Notes, you can quickly change the current view by using the Customize Current View option in the Navigation Pane. On the View menu, point to Current View, and then click Define Views. Click New. In the Name of new view box, type a name.
How do I change the view settings of a view?
The most common change to make to a view is to change the font size in the message list, the Reading Pane, or when composing a message. Select View > View Settings.
How to change the default font size and color in outlook?
1 Select File > Options > Mail > Stationery and Fonts. 2 Select the Font button for New mail messages or Replying or forwarding messages to change the default font, font size, and font color when composing or replying to messages. 3 Click OK twice to save your changes.