How do I activate Apple Music after joining family?
Open the Apple Music app or iTunes. Go to Listen Now or For You. Tap or click the trial offer, (one trial per person or family). Choose Family, then tap or click Start Trial.
How do I get Family Sharing music on my iPhone?
Download shared purchases from the iTunes Store
- Open the iTunes Store , tap More, then tap Purchased.
- Choose a family member.
- Tap a category (for example, Music), tap a purchased item, then tap .
How do I share my music library with family?
How to Access a Shared iTunes Library on a Windows 10 PC
- Open the iTunes for Windows app.
- Then click Account. You can find this at the top of your window.
- Next, click Sign In.
- Then enter your Apple ID and password.
- Next, click the Music drop-down button.
- Finally, select the shared music library that you want to access.
Why can’t I share my playlist Apple Music?
Go to the playlist that won’t allow you to share it. Then go to three dots on the top right side > Edit, select “Show on My Profile and in Search”. Once you’ve done this, it should save this and you can tap ‘Done’. Tap the three dots again to see if ‘Share’ shows up.
Why can’t I share my iTunes song?
If you don’t see Share, try tapping Edit Actions at the very bottom of that window. From there, try adding Share to your Favorites by tapping the green + symbol next to the word Share, and hit Done.
How do I access my family iTunes library?
Use Family Sharing to share iTunes Store purchases on PC
- In the iTunes app on your PC, choose Account > Family Purchases.
- Click a name near the top-left corner (next to Purchased), then choose a family member to view their purchases.
- To download an item, click its iCloud Download button .
Can I share my iTunes Library with family?
With Family Sharing, up to six family members can download each other’s iTunes Store purchases to their own computers and devices. Family members can also hide their purchases so others can’t download them. To use Family Sharing, you need an Apple ID, and you must be invited to join a family group.
How do I share my Apple Music Library?
Share your library with other computers
- On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click Sharing , then select Media Sharing.
- Select “Share media with guests,” then choose Options.
- To require users to enter a password before they can see your shared items, select “Require password,” then enter a password.
Why can’t I share music on Apple Music?
The reason we ask this, is that if it’s set to private or you have the playlist set to private, you won’t have the option for sharing. You can read more about this in article, See what friends are listening to in Apple Music on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Android device, section: Manage what you share.
How does Apple Music Family Sharing work?
When you set up purchase sharing, everyone in the group gets immediate access to the songs, albums, movies, TV shows, books, and apps purchased by family members who choose to share them. New purchases appear in the Purchased tab in Apple Books, the App Store, or iTunes for each family member.