How do I access Acronis management console?
Logging in Directly Through the URL
- Open https://us-cloud.acronis.com/login in a browser.
- Enter a username under LOGIN and then click the CONTINUE button.
- Enter your password and then click the SIGN IN button.
- The Acronis Management Console opens.
- Tick the EULA checkbox (required only for first-time login)
Where are agent logs in Acronis management Console?
Logs are located in: Acronis Management Server log: C:\ProgramData\Acronis\AMS\logs.
Can I disable Acronis services?
Currently, the user can disable Acronis Cyber Protection feature from the Protection Plan (disable “Active Protection” or “Antivirus & Antimalware protection” in the Protection Plan). The services active_protection_service.exe and cyber-protect-service.exe specifically are always installed together with the agent.
What is Acronis cyber protection agent?
Acronis Cyber Protect Connect is a remote access solution to remotely manage client workloads — quickly and easily. For individuals. Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office. Formerly Acronis True Image, it’s the only personal cyber protection solution that delivers easy-to-use, integrated backup and anti-malware in one.
How do I download Acronis agent?
- Install Acronis Agent for Windows;
- Run Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Management Console;
- Click Install Acronis components;
- Select the installer location from the list (Registered Components, Search removable media or Specify location).
- Specify the features of Acronis Agent for Windows that you want to install;
What is Acronis True Image OEM?
Acronis® True Image™ OEM is an integrated software suite that allows you to back up your entire disk drive or selected partitions, clone your operating system, restore from data previously backed up and create bootable media from USB drives or CD/DVD discs.
How do I view Acronis logs?
On the machine with Acronis Management Server, check:
- Windows: C:\ProgramData\Acronis\NotificationService\Logs\notification_service. log.
- Linux: /var/lib/Acronis/NotificationService/Logs/notification_service. log.
Why is Acronis running in the background?
It is normal operation for any scheduled tasks to run in the background and there are no settings to change this. When the task is running, you should see an extra Acronis icon in the system tray area on your desktop which will show information for the percentage complete of the task.
How do I stop Acronis from running?
- Temporarily turn off the self-protection feature of Acronis Active Protection. Active Protection has a self-protection feature which is turned on by default.
- Download Autoruns from Microsoft web site.
- Unpack and run the tool.
- Filter Acronis items.
- Disable element(s)
- Checking the effect.
- Enabling autostart item back.
Is Acronis an antivirus?
Acronis True Image 2021 combines reliable backups with advanced security features – integrated anti-ransomware, cryptomining protection and antivirus – to protect you against today’s threats.
How good is Acronis active protection?
A Fine Choice. Acronis Ransomware Protection is a fine addition to your security arsenal. It works alongside your antivirus as a second layer of defense against ransomware attack. For yet another layer of protection, it offers cloud backup for 5GB of your most important files.