Can I make my own theme for Firefox?
You can add a theme, switch between saved themes, or edit and remove themes entirely. To add and manage themes, you’ll have to access the “Add-ons” tab in your Firefox menu. There, you can switch between the pre-downloaded options (default, light, and dark themes) and search for new themes to install.
How do I get Firefox colorways?
You can go and manage colorways including other themes by visiting menu > Add-ons and themes> Themes. For instance, you can choose another color or disable the present colorway. Colorways Available for a limited time means they’ll be accessible in Firefox 94 and Firefox 95.
How do I set spell check in Firefox?
Select the “Menu” button located at the upper-right corner of the screen, then choose “Options“ Scroll to the “Language” section. Select “Check my spelling as I type” if you want to turn spell checker on.
What is a XPI file?
How do I convert a file to XPI?
Here are the steps to convert the archive into XPI file(s) using ezyZip:
- Click “Select zip file to convert” to open file chooser.
- IF your archive is password protected, enter it at the prompt and then click “Set Password”.
- Click the green “Save” button to save individual xpi file to your local drive.
How do I create a browser addon?
How to Develop your own basic Browser Extension for Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.
- Browser Extension.
- Turn Developer Mode On and Load Extension Source Code.
- Go to Debug Add-ons.
- Click on Load Temporary Add-on.
What language are Firefox extensions written in?