Can I control a Philips TV with my phone?
You can turn ON your tv only when your tv has inbuilt IR blaster. You need to have a phone which has inbuilt IR blaster to turn it ON. Google “Android phones with IR blaster” to find the list of IR blaster enabled android phones.
How do I use my phone as a Philips remote?
Either on your home WiFi network or Infrared IR blaster. – Connect your phone to same WiFi network. – Launch the app and accept confirmation message appears on your Philips TV screen. – All Remote buttons are supported except “POWER ON”.
How do I connect my phone to my Philips TV without a remote?
Steps to follow:
- Download and install the Philips TV Remote App on your phone.
- Select IR Blaster instead of Wi-Fi.
- Turn on your Philips TV by pressing the Power button on the app.
- With the infrared IR blaster built-in in your phone, you can utilize the phone like how you use the TV remote.
How can I use my phone as a TV remote?
Set up your virtual remote
- On your Android phone, open the Google TV app .
- Near the bottom right, tap Remote .
- At the top, tap Scanning for devices.
- Choose your device.
- To complete pairing, follow the instructions on your phone and TV.
- After pairing, you can use your phone or your remote.
Can I use my phone as a remote control for TV?
If your phone has an IR blaster, download a TV-remote app like AnyMote Smart IR Remote. Not only can it control your TV, but also any device that receives an IR signal—set-top boxes, DVD and Blu-ray players, stereo equipment and even some air-conditioning systems.
How can I control my TV from my phone without WiFi?
Here is what you need to do turn your phone into a universal remote:
- Find out if your phone has an in-built IR blaster.
- In case it does not, get an external IR blaster.
- Download one of the many IR-compatible TV remote apps on your Android or iOS device.
- Configure the network settings to your liking.
How do I control my Philips smart TV with my iPhone?
Connect your iPhone and Philips Smart TV under the same network. Go to the Control Center on your iPhone and click “Screen Mirroring” > “LetsView + your TV’s name” to start mirroring. Then your iPhone screen will be mirrored to your Philips TV immediately.